All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. All the manuscript should be submitted using easy chair submission link in PDF format without author name and affiliation as per the Springer format (See Download). Maximum number of page allowed will be 08(Eight). Authors should ensure that the similarity score of their research paper is not above 10 %. Manuscripts having similarity score more than 10 % shall not be processed.
Review Process & Oral Presentation:
- The paper having the similarity score less than 10 % shall be processed for double blind review.
- The papers will be peer reviewed by technical committee of the conference.
- Based on review the authors are informed about their paper status:
(a) Accepted for oral presentation
(b) Accepted with minor corrections for Oral Presentation
Paper Submission link:
For paper submission the author should need to follow the below link and have to create his own free account. After creation of account he must choose his role as an Author and select “enter as an author” for paper submission.
The enclosed registration form or its photocopy may be filled and sent to the Organizing Secretary with registration fee through Demand Draft(DD) in favour of “Arya College of Engineering & IT, Kukas, Jaipur” Payable at Jaipur/ in Cash at Department of Electronics and Communication, Arya College of Engineering & IT, Jaipur, 302028/ or through online/ NEFT payment at the website of ICRTCIS 2020.
Account Name:- M/S Arya College of Engineering & IT A/C ICRTCIS
Account Type:- Savings Account
Account Number:- 435301000113
IFSC Code:- ICIC0004353
MICR Code:- 303229010
Branch Code:- 4353
Branch:- Arya College of Engineering & IT, 42 RIICO Industrial Area, Kukas, Jaipur, 302028
|Authors/ Category||Registration fees for Indian Author (figures in INR)||Registration fees for Overseas Author (figures in USD)|
|Before Deadline||After Deadline||Before Deadline||After Deadline|
|Full or Part time Ph.D. Students||6,500||7500||200||250|
|Full Time Student Authors||6000||7000||150||200|
(Including Conference Kit and Lunch)
|Extra page charges (Max 2 Papers)||1000||2000||50||80|
- All the paper must be submitted to EasyChair (Submit Your Paper)
- Once your paper is accepted the registration process begins.
- It is mandatory for at least one author (of an accepted paper) to get registered himself.
- The candidate is required to submit the scanned copy of the dully filled form (Download Registration Form)
- Research Scholars/Students have to send copy of their Institute’s ID-Card along with the registration form.
- Authors with multiple papers have to register separately for each paper.
- Send scanned copy of your completed registration form, copyright agreement form along with the scanned copy of the proof of payments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Fee Includes
- Conference Kit
- Participation in the Technical Session
- E-Proceeding/ Souvenir (Only for Authors)
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
Participants can use any modes for payment as mentioned on the website http://www.aryacollege.on/icrtcis-2020/.
- Sponsored candidates are not eligible for above mentioned kits. Only participation in their technical session will be allowed and the certificate will be issued to registered author. For additional certificate theadditional author has to pay participation fee.
- Once payment is done will not be returned in any case.
- Correction after the final proof reading will not be considered in any case.
- Your registration will not be processed until payment is received.
For the visa process, we also confirm that no participant is from Afghanistan, China, Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Sudan, foreigners of Pakistan origin and stateless persons and Participants of Conference not going to visit any restricted or protected area in India or area affected by terrorism, militancy and extremism etc. in best of our knowledge.