The Conference theme is “Recent Trends in Communication & Intelligent Systems”. The original, unpublished and papers lies in the current theme of the conference can be submitted under following tracks:
The topics of the conference would include but not restricted to:
|Track-1: (Intelligent Computing & Converging Technologies)||Track-2: (Intelligent System Communication and Sustainable Design)||Track-3: (Intelligent Control, Measurement & Quality Assurance)
|Human Computer Interaction||Intelligent Communication & Networks||Intelligent Machine, Control|
|Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||ICT for Healthcare||Power System Stability & Control|
|Modelling, Optimization and Automated Software||Applied Food & Nutrition Sciences and Electronics||Advances of Renewable Energy Sources & Electrical Drives|
|Fuzzy Systems and Soft Computing||Smart Intelligent System and Their Design||Smart & Micro Grid|
|Cryptography and Block chain||VLSI, HDL, Chip Level Design CAD Technology and Simulation||Hybrid Electrical Vehicles|
|Performance Optimization||Real Time Embedded Systems and Sensors||Generation Transmission & Distribution issues|
|Data Science and Data Mining||Nano-electronics and Quantum Computing||Wireless power Transmission|
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. All the manuscript should be submitted using easy chair submission link in PDF format without author name and affiliation as per the Springer format (See Download). Maximum number of page allowed will be 08(Eight). Authors should ensure that the similarity score of their research paper is not above 10 %. Manuscripts having similarity score more than 10 % shall not be processed.
Review Process & Oral Presentation:
- The paper having the similarity score less than 10 % shall be processed for double blind review.
- The papers will be peer reviewed by technical committee of the conference.
- Based on review the authors are informed about their paper status:
(a) Accepted for oral presentation
(b) Accepted with minor corrections for Oral Presentation
Paper Submission link:
For paper submission the author should need to follow the below link and have to create his own free account. After creation of account he must choose his role as an Author and select “enter as an author” for paper submission.
Registration details need to be filled using the online registration login available on the website www.icrtcis.in after making NEFT / IMPS payment the participant has to upload the details online in the registration login or send an email to email@example.com and provide the Transaction Details of the payment. The back account details for NEFT and IMPS payment is as below:
Account Name:- M/S Arya College of Engineering & IT A/C ICRTCIS
Account Type:- Savings Account
Account Number:- 435301000113
IFSC Code:- ICIC0004353
MICR Code:- 303229010
Branch Code:- 4353
Branch:- Arya College of Engineering & IT, 42 RIICO Industrial Area, Kukas, Jaipur, 302028
|Authors/ Category||Registration fees for Indian Author
(figures in INR)
|Registration fees for Overseas Author
(figures in USD)
|Early Bird Fee||Normal Fee||Early Bird Fee||Normal Fee|
|Full or Part time Ph.D. Students||6,500||7500||200||250|
|Full Time Student Authors||6000||7000||150||200|
(Including Conference Kit and Lunch)
|Extra page charges
(Max 2 Papers)
- All the paper must be submitted to EasyChair (Submit Your Paper)
- Once your paper is accepted the registration process begins.
- It is mandatory for at least one author (of an accepted paper) to get registered himself.
- The candidate is required to submit the scanned copy of the dully filled form (Download Registration Form)
- Research Scholars/Students have to send copy of their Institute’s ID-Card along with the registration form.
- Authors with multiple papers have to register separately for each paper.
- Send scanned copy of your completed registration form, copyright agreement form along with the scanned copy of the proof of payments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Fee Includes
- Conference Kit
- Participation in the Technical Session
- E-Proceeding/ Souvenir (Only for Authors)
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Sponsored candidates are not eligible for above mentioned kits. Only participation in their technical session will be allowed and the certificate will be issued to registered author. For additional certificate theadditional author has to pay participation fee.
- Once payment is done will not be returned in any case.
- Correction after the final proof reading will not be considered in any case.
- Your registration will not be processed until payment is received.
For the visa process, we also confirm that no participant is from Afghanistan, China, Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Sudan, foreigners of Pakistan origin and stateless persons and Participants of Conference not going to visit any restricted or protected area in India or area affected by terrorism, militancy and extremism etc. in best of our knowledge.